An exciting yardperson role in a well-known NZ building supplies company in Porirua has opened up. This job is full time and will predominantly be Monday to Friday with the occasional Saturday.
As a yardperson you will be assisting both trade customers and the public with their orders. So, you'll have some great customer service skills and be physically fit as some heavy lifting will be involved.
Some of the tasks you may be doing:
- Unload product deliveries and put them away
- Assist customers with loading their orders into vehicles
- Identify products for customers
- Assemble orders for dispatch
- Maintain the store and yard
- Set up product displays
- Keep records of sales and process sales documents
- Use the forklift to move stock
This job will suit you if you:
- Enjoy a physical job with lots of moving around
- Are fit and can lift heavy items
- Have some knowledge on building materials
- Have a helpful attitude
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary
- All PPE provided
- On-going training
- A great team
- Be physically fit and able to lift
- A forklift license or be open to getting one
- Some knowledge on building supplies
- Customer service experience
If this job sounds interesting to you, hit APPLY NOW! Or call Larissa on 04 474 2371 with any questions you have.
To be considered for this job you will need to pass a drug screen and have a clean criminal history.