Are you switched on, have a good health and safety awareness, and have an interest in the building industry? This could be a great role for you!
We are looking for a yard hand to work at a well known building supplies company in Kaiwharawhara. You will be part of a small team and work Monday to Friday, 7am - 4pm. This role will look to go permanent for the right person.
Ideally you will have:
- A forklift license and F endorsement
- Great customer service skills
- Good time management skills
If you don't have a forklift license or F endorsement but are in a position to get this and have experience with customer service then this role may still suit you.
Some of the things you may be doing
- Packing orders for dispatch
- Moving timber and other items around the yard
- Helping customers with queries and assisting them with their order
- Operating a forklift to move, put away or get items
- General tidying up and keeping the place tidy and organised
What's in it for you?
- Guaranteed weekly pay
- All PPE provided at no cost to you
- Potential to go permanent
- Nearby parking
- Great team and solid hours
If this role sounds like you hit APPLY NOW or call Larissa on 04 474 2371 with any questions you have.
To be considered for this role you will need to pass a drug screen and have a clean criminal history.