You will work in Napier as a yard hand. This is an entry level role; no previous experience is required as training will be provided to the right person. This will suit someone looking to begin a career in a scrap metal yard with full time hours. You will have the opportunity to upskill and gain licenses to as you progress with your career.
- Separating metals from non-metals and identity different grades for their value
- Processing metals using balers or shears
- Customer Service
- Collect scrap metal using a class 2 or 4 truck
Qualifications and skills:
- Class 2 or Class 4 license is desired
- Good communication skills
- Enjoys working independently and in a team
- Enjoys a hands on physical role
- Health and safety conscious
- Committed to working Full time
Why work with us?
- Career advancement and progression
- Full time, Monday to Friday
- Competitive hourly rate and weekly pay
- Friendly team and diverse culture
- PPE gear provided
If you are interested in this position, click apply and attach your CV, alternative give us a call on 068700310 and we can discuss the role in more detail.