Every day across New Zealand, thousands of people work through AWF. We've been in business since 1988 and our 30 branches help a huge variety of local and national businesses with the skills they need to operate successfully.
This project work will require a committment for 90 days on a decomissioning project happening in New Plymouth.
Skills & Experience Required;
- EWP Certification (US 23962, 23960 and 23966)
- Working at Heights Tickets (US 17600 and 25045)
- General work experience.
- Have the ability to work well in a team as well as unsupervised.
- Reliable transport to get to and from the job.
- Be physically fit and able to stand for long periods of time.
- You need to already be eligible to work in New Zealand.
- A clean criminal history and you will also be drug free.
- You will be paid competitive rates and paid weekly.
- We look after the paperwork so that you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax!
This project work is for an immediate start! If this sounds like you please apply online NOW or call the the office on 0800 88 88 60 ext 251 for more information.