Your role will involve:
- Steel fabrication as per drawings
- MIG TIG workshop based welding
- Quality checking
To be considered for this role, you must:
- You will need at least 2 years MIG, TIG and ARC welding experience with heavy structural steel
- Be a competent fabricator
- Be able to commence work ASAP
- Have reliable transport and would pass drug screening
What's in it for you?
- Competitive pay rates with 8% annual leave, kiwi saver and other contractual entitlements
- This role can turn permanent for the right candidate
- An opportunity to work with a great employer and team
- 40 hours a week consistent work
- Opportunity to be placed on other assignments for greater exposure
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply today online!