Full time permanent opportunities
Infrastructural Maintenance roles
Are you looking for a change, or want to extend your skill base? Do you want variety and ongoing challenge?
We have permanent opportunities for water service people who have previous infrastructural /network maintenance experience.
Working for one of the region's leading employers they offer long term employment, the opportunity to continue training and development, an environment that is focused on safety and quality, and competitive hourly rates.
The role - carrying our installations, repairs and maintenance on the city's water network. You will be part of a team who are tasked with providing scheduled maintenance services, installing new plant and equipment, and responding to leaks, breakdowns and emergency repair works as required.
You will bring the experience and set of skills that will see you being able to think on your feet and turn your hand to a range of activities including maintenance and repairs on water reticulation plant, pumps and associated plant. Other tasks include repairs to pipes, operating small machinery and a variety of hand tools, root cutting and general site work, traffic management, and completing site inspections and JSEA's.
To be the perfect person for these roles you will have
- previous experience within the water reticulation industry
- a full drivers licence, and a Class 2 would be held in high regard
- a national certificate within the infrastructure industry would also be an advantage
- experience in operating water plant and equipment
- comprehensive maintenance skills and experience
- a commitment to quality and safety in all tasks that you and your team complete
The role will require you to be part of an after-hours/on-call roster.
The role also requires you to have a current NZ work visa.
To apply for this permanent role, please apply on line now, attaching your CV detailing your relevant skills and experience.