Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity based in Mangere? Know your way around a road ranger gear box and confident operating an Etton water cart? This may be the role you have been looking for!
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced water cart operator to drive a class 4 water cart with a 17-speed road ranger gear box. This is an exciting and innovative new project based in Mangere. There will be some general labouring required. The right candidate will have CL4 truck licence, construct safe and be reliable.
What is in it for you?
- Training provided
- Permanent opportunities for the right candidate
- $26 per hour
- Full time 40+ hours per week
- Monday to Friday
- Great team environment
What do you need?
- Reliable transport to and from work
- Site Safe or Construct Safe certificate would be advantageous
- 1-year experience on a road ranger gearbox
- Full class 4 license
- The legal right to work in New Zealand
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen
If you want to be a part of the leading recruitment agency in New Zealand, please apply now! Alternatively, you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants will be required to complete a pre employment drug and alcohol screen as well as a criminal conviction report.