About our client
We are currently seeking multiple candidates eager to work with a vibrant, successful high-tech business. They specialise in both developing and manufacturing products used in the telecommunications and IT sector.
Our client is known for a high level of staff engagement and offer an extensive training and development programme.
This is a fantastic temporary to permanent opportunity for suitable candidates.
About the role
Currently, we are looking for Distribution Warehouse Staff - to assist in the general store's operation. Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Pick packing and distributing product orders
- Lifting of product - up to 25kg lifts throughout shift
- General warehouse organisation, ensuring stock is neatly stored.
- Inventory control, accurate record keeping
- Monday to Friday work, with either 7.30 to 3.30pm or 8 to 4pm on offer.
- Forklift duties (if you hold a valid F or OSH Certificate)
Ideally you will have previous stores or inward goods experience. You will have a strong work ethic, be physically fit and capable of reasonably heavy lifting throughout your role.
Apply NOW or give Hannah a call on 03 374 9176 today.