This position will suit someone who is flexible in their working hours and can respond to demand from the customer side according to workload. Our client is anticipating a seasonal increase in work flow, and needs someone who is happy to work part time initially but is also flexible to respond with more hours according to demand.
We pay wages weekly, and
- Minimum 3 years' experience in tyre industry
- A current and valid full NZ Drivers License
- Physically fit for handling tyre changes
- Proven record of being self motivated to work unsupervised
- Has a strong customer focus in solving their problems
- Of course, you'll be an honest, reliable team player
- Flexible with hours of work
If you have sound successful experience as a mobile tyre service person, and could also be happy to work in the store, perhaps even being capable of managing wheel alignment you might be just who we are looking for.
If you are ticking most of those boxes, we'd love to hear from you.
We'll need a current CV along with a couple of work references as evidence of your previous successes in this area, and two forms of ID.
AWF people value a drug and alcohol free workplace, and you'll need to comfortably pass a drug screen as a part of our recruitment process.
Only people with NZ Residency status need apply for this role.