We are looking for a
TRAINEE Concrete Cutter & Driller
This is a permanent opportunity in a stable industry that pays their trained staff top $$$.
Our client is a well established, specialized firm based in Upper Hutt and has been servicing the lower North Island since 1980, with a wide pool of knowledge and high tech equipment available to draw from.
- Long term potential in a solid, established business
- Training on very unique equipment in a growing industry
- Decent trainee rate which will increase after 90 days, and it's topped up with generous overtime rates!
We look for someone with
- The positive attitude to learn and develop each day again
- Above average physical fitness & willing to improve this even further daily
- Common sense and initiative
- A full drivers license, or able to sit a full within the next 2 months.
- Good command of the English language, for health and safety reasons.
- A clear criminal record, and be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- And, above all, reliability and motivation.
What's in it for you?
- Long term potential!
- Full time hours with some Saturday work
- Holiday pay
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Good exposure in the industry, and progression in your career!
Please reply quickly to potentially be part of a company that looks after their people. We'll look out for you, keep you safe while you're on the job, and help you step up the career ladder!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or valid NZ work visa and provide an up to date CV. Please note, you must be ready to be based in Wellington to be considered for this role.
If you feel you are the right person for the job or would like further information, please call us straight away on 04 473 99 15, or apply using the button to your right.
AWF, Keeping NZ working!