We have temporary but ongoing work with our national clients for positive minded people working with their crews on the roads through the region. If you have no Traffic Control ticket but are willing to invest in one, we can arrange a course for you at your cost. Early starts and the possibility of extra hours gives you the chance to make hay whilst the sun shines.
Working as a Traffic Controller, you will be part of a team managing traffic around works and ensuring the safety of the public and your team mates. The most hours are available for those willing to work away for weeks at a time.
Previous experience is not required, but you will need to have these attributes:
- Stable and proven work history
- Reasonable level of physical fitness as you'll be on your feet all day
- Willingness to learn and a can-do attitude
- Available to work out of Dunedin for extended periods of time
In return, you will be taken care of with:
- Accommodation, food & travel costs covered (work away only)
- Long term opportunities if you're keen
- Upskilling and training
Note: Drug testing and background checks are part of the pre-employment process.
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence and you must be eligible to work in NZ to apply.