We are looking for Traffic Controllers (TC) to work on large long term local roading projects that have already started. Traffic management jobs are currently in high demand and we have multiple roles on offer with day shift & night shifts available.
Not qualified as a TC, for those who are looking to get into this field we provide subsidized training to help kick start your career in Traffic Management.
If you already have your current TC or STMS ticket and you are looking for a change and want to get onto the large projects that matter here in Tauranga then, apply now.
What our employers are looking for:
- Physically fit and injury free team members
- Crew that has reliable transport to get to work.
- Crew that turns up on time and want ongoing work.
- As the work is an immediate start, you will need to already be eligible to work in New Zealand.
*Please note that our commitment to our crew's safety on the job means that everyone undergoes a pre-employment drug and alcohol screen.
- You will be able to work 8 - 12-hour shifts (some with early starts) This is not a 9 to 5 job.
- Enjoy working outdoors - In the sun and the rain.
- Can work well in a team/crew environment.
- Gets on well with all types of people.
- Always has a smile and positive outlook on life.
- You are wanting a traffic management career and willing to make your way up through the ranks.
As the local staffing agency, employers call in jobs to AWF every day. Their needs range from general laboring to semi-skilled work and skilled trades. We work with some of New Zealand's leading National companies and have a huge range of new job opportunities daily.
"In a recent survey of field employees who were leaving AWF for their next opportunity, we received the following feedback from an employee who had moved into a permanent role with our client - "through the help of AWF, I was able to go permanent full time through something that I have always wanted to do, and I wouldn't have been able to do that without them."
Best part of working with AWF:
- On-going fulltime work (40 - 65+ hours)
- Competitive and fair pay rates.
- Ongoing training
- You will get holiday pay, ACC cover, Kiwi saver
- Wages paid weekly.
- Full personal protective equipment (PPE) gear provided.
If this opportunity excites you or you are looking for a career change or just want to get onto the big local projects then apply online NOW…