Due to our clients ongoing growth within the region, we are looking for Traffic Management New Recruits and Workers to join our team to help with the recovery works and the upcoming summer civil season. We are known for our team's professional delivery of civil works and as the gateway to be able to offer the opportunity of full-time employment with our clients. Our clients are known for and assist with the implementation, supervision, and delivery of temporary traffic management on various worksites throughout Marlborough and Kaikoura areas. The role will be working with the public, whether it's pedestrians, cyclists or pedestrians to guide them through our different types of closures. Set up and removal of the work sites, or site checks or inspections as required. You will need to be customer service focused, as you'll be the face of not only the client, but AWF that the public see first a professional appearance is a must. Marlborough in known for our friendly traffic staff who while operating the manually controlled traffic lights or paddles with a smile and a wave is the standard, we wish to preserve. What we need from you:
- A full class 1 Drivers license (preferred)
- Be willing to undergo on the job training to gain experience or undertake the TTM Course (Temporary Traffic Management Worker next course is 11th October) fee applies
- A good attitude
- A strong focus on safety and quality
- Great customer service skills
- Good level of physical fitness
- Great work ethics and punctual
- The ability to pass pre-employment checks, including drugs, alcohol and criminal history
- The right to work in New Zealand and relevant documentation to prove it
- A current CV with contactable work references
If you fit the above and are keen to take on this opportunity, then don't delay apply now!
You can apply by clicking "apply" below and attaching your current CV, or by emailing your application to email@example.com or if you'd like some further information then give us a call on 021 711227.
Unfortunately, due to COVID alert level 2 our office is by appointment only so no applications can be taken in person without an appointment, however our recruitment service can still proceed under strict hygiene practices at level 2.