This role offers work primarily based outdoors, so you'll need to be comfortable in all weather conditions. The hours can also be varied so you would need a level of flexibility with what you can work.
Being an important part of the health and safety on a work site you'll be required to have great communication skills and be able to work under pressure - it's not just about turning a stop/go sign!
So, if you've got a can-do attitude, and looking for ongoing work this coming season join us today! We are looking for people who are already ticketed as well as new recruits. We will have a course available soon so get in quick!
What we're looking for:
- Strong Health and Safety awareness
- Be physically fit - lifting roughly 20-25kg
- Reliable and punctual
- Own transport to and from work - Full class 1 licence advantageous
- Honest and hardworking attitude
- Be comfortable working indoors and outdoors
- Be a team player
- Great communication skills
If you join our team here's what we can offer:
- Opportunities for ongoing work
- Fair pay rates and your wages paid weekly
- As our employee (not contractor) you'll get holiday pay, sick pay, ACC you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax.
- Immediate start
You will also need to:
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Agree to a criminal record check
- Provide 2 references we can contact
- NZ Residency or be able to provide a Work Visa
Come and join the team at AWF and apply online NOW!
Unit 3/27Norton Road, Frankton, Hamilton. Alternatively you can call us on 07 848 1816/0800 88 88 60 for more information.