Traffic Management, be part of the change.
- Have you noticed a lot of road works around Canterbury?
- Want to work on large local projects?
- Opportunity to further your career in Traffic Management
We are seeking staff who are based in Christchurch and the wider Canterbury District who are currently working in Traffic Management.
Not a qualified STMS or TMO? Don't worry AWF supports, offers training and we help you develop your career through ongoing training. If you already have TTM, TMO or STMS quals we want to hear from you.
What we are looking for
- Existing TTM, TMO or STMS qualification.
- Good health and fitness.
- Reliability with good work attitude.
- Be a strong team player.
- Work safely and follow all safety procedures.
- Must be legally entitled to work in NZ with a valid work visa, residency, or citizen status.
- Able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
What AWF offers
- A pathway to a permanent employment contract for the right staff
- Job security in a turbulent and unpredictable world
- National traffic management qualifications
- A career within traffic management with a strong performing national civil construction company who have their construction forward order books full.
- A supportive team environment with competitive pay rates
- 40 - 50+ hours per week
As NZ's largest recruitment company with a local presence, we work with New Zealand employers to recruit the people they need - we have a huge range of job opportunities. These businesses often don't have the time or internal resources to recruit the people themselves, which is where AWF comes in.
Our clients work in lots of different industries and sectors and what they need ranges from general staffing to semi-skilled workers and skilled trades people.
It you are excited about this, or a new challenge, a new direction, or a completely new career pathway is what you are looking for then back yourself and apply now.