Our Client manufactures precision electromagnets for semiconductors, research and medical equipment. As we work through the process of moving through the Covid 19 alert levels, we are restricted with the types of roles we can actively recruit. If you would like to be considered for this role when we re able to recruit it, please do register your interest your interest ans we will be in touch when we are able. We appreciate your patience during this time. This role is solely for afternoon shift starting at 3:30pm and finishin at 1:00am.
- Mechanical Assembly
- Reading schematics drawings
- Using hand and power tools
- Trouble Shooting
- Problem Solving
- Quality checking completed work
Whats in it for you?
- Competitive pay rate plus 8% holiday pay, kiwi saver and other contractual entitlements
- Weekly Wages paid on time every time
- Monday to Friday hours with overtime available
- Excellent industry and job exposure
The successful Candidate will have:
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Knowledge of and ability to use both power and hand tools
- Manual dexterity; mechanically inclined and good eye/hand co-ordination
- Setting up or adjust equipment according to manufacturing specifications
- Must be able to follow step by step instructions and SOP procedures
- Perform all work in accordance with quality standards and established safety procedures
This role would best suit someone who has just finished their degree in mechanical engineering with some hands on experience.
If this sounds like your perfect job apply via the online portal or email your CV to Monique on Monique.Flatman@awf.co.nz
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.