The job is available ASAP! This is a great opportunity for someone looking to up skill or someone with little experience looking for something new.
To be successful for this role you will be:
- Trustworthy with reliable transport
- Physically fit and able to lift 20kgs comfortably
- Any labouring experience or experience with hand an power tools would be advantageous but is not necessary
- Good knowledge of workplace health and safety
- Good attention to detail
- The ability to work independently but also within a team environment
- Have a clean criminal record and be able to pass a pre employment drug screen
This is on going work with consistent hours! Not an opportunity to be missed! Working for AWF you can expect fair pay rates and your wages paid weekly. You will also get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to.
For more information please call Hayley on 0800 922 955, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly to the advert now!