You must have at least one years experience in either a labouring or workshop environment and have a full NZ driver's licence.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Physically fit
- Able to use hand & power tools
- Can work on their own as well as in a team environment
- Able to follow instructions
- Health and Safety conscious and have great attention to detail
What's in it for you?
- This a temp to perm opportunity for the right candidate
- An opportunity to work with the market leader
- Competitive pay rate plus 8% holiday pay, kiwi saver and other contractual entitlements
- Weekly wages
If the above sounds like you then please send your CV through to email@example.com or apply online today!