We are looking for an advanced Trade Assistant to assist with manufacturing truck and trailer chassis and bodies. You would be using both hand and air compressed power tools to assemble the chassis and body of the trailer units. The trucks vary from curtain siders as well as fridge and freezer units so there will be a variation of duties. The workshop is located in Takanini and you will be working from Monday through Friday from approximately 7:00am to 4:00pm.
What's in it for you?
- Weekly wages with annual leave, Kiwi Saver and ACC cover
- Competitive industry pay based on previous experience
- Dedicated consulting team to ensure your health and safety is our number one priority
- All PPE provided and replenished as required
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous use of hand and air compressed power tools
- Previous experience either within an assembly or manufacturing environment
- Understanding of workshop related health and safety
- Ability to read and interpret technical diagrams and schematics
If this sounds like your next role, please apply online now and attach your CV!
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.