Our Auckland based technical require a mechanical technician to start an exciting new assignment ASAP.
This is a temp to perm assignment with endless opportunity within a promising company whose calling is industrial cooling solutions.
Experience in this niche field is not necessary! We are looking for someone who is able to immerse themselves into a new trade and learn the necessary skills to complete the job successfully.
You will be assisting with the assembly the essential components of cooling towers inducing filters & fans. There will also be need to complete on site servicing and repair work working on shafts, bearings and fan wheels.
- Being mechanically minded and having genuine interest in the industry is a must
- At least two years of proven experience in a mechanical role
- Good communication skills
- The ingenuity to troubleshoot for pre-existing and new installations
- Ability to use hand and power tools competently
- Administration and organization skills
- A clean class 1 license (plus ability to drive manual vehicles)
- Ok for travel once per month within NZ
- Temp to perm opportunity
- Working with a well established company within a good team environment who view health and safety as a priority
- Competitive pay rate which would be reviewed upon receiving a permanent job offer
- The opportunity to learn a new skill within a niche market to help open doors for you in future
If this sounds like you apply via the link to register your interest today or contact us for more information on 0800 922 955.