We are looking for an on going and long term labourer to join our respected client located in the Pukekohe area that specialize in manufacturing farming fences. The job is available ASAP! Apply today so you don't miss out!
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to up skill or someone with little experience looking for something new.
This is an on going assignment with early shifts 6am - 2:30pm Monday - Friday.
To be successful for this role you will need:
- To be trustworthy with reliable transport
- To be physically fit and able to lift 20kgs comfortably
- Any labouring experience or experience with hand an power tools would be advantageous but is not necessary
- Good knowledge of workplace health and safety
- Good attention to detail
- The ability to work independently but also within a team environment
- Have a clean criminal record and be able to pass a pre employment drug screen
- This is on going work with consistent hours! Not an opportunity to be missed!
This is on going work with consistent hours! Not an opportunity to be missed!
Working for AWF you can expect fair pay rates and your wages paid weekly. You will also get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax. Plus, if you want to grow your skills and boost your pay even further, we can offer a range of training programs to help you do it.
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
AWF, Keeping NZ working.
For more information please call Sangeeta on 0800 922 955, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly to the advert now!