Welder /Engineering Trade Assistant
- Mechanical & Engineering Aptitude Essential
- Welding & General Engineering skills wanted
- Modern workshop and equipment in which to demonstrate your talent
AWF have been in the business of supplying skilled and semi-skilled blue collar staff since 1988. Today, we are the largest staffing provider in the country with a geographic spread almost double our nearest competitor.
Our client is looking for:
3 temporary staff to help with assembly of our aluminium gates & balustrades. You will be involved in cutting aluminium, measuring/marking out, drilling, screwing and packaging completed products.
At this stage we see the assignment lasting till Christmas but more work may become available.
All that is required is a good work ethic and a reasonably practical mind-set.
Hours of work an enjoyable - 5 Days a week, 6.30am - 3.30pm.
You will need
- A clean current NZ Driver's licence
- At least two people who will provide us with a positive reference from when you worked for them.
- That you share our well-developed, committed Health & Safety state of mind.
- Have your own reliable transport to get to and from work each day.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug test.
- Supply a CV and two forms of ID.
- Must have no serious criminal convictions in the last 7 years.
If you can tick those boxes, we really want to hear from you!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.