Are you an experienced Store Person looking to take on your next challenge? We have the role for you and we would love to hear from you!
Our client, located in Penrose is looking for a superstar supervisor on a full-time ongoing basis. This role is Monday-Friday 7:30am-5pm, weekends are for family right?
As this role is a supervisor role, you will give direction and lead your team to meet daily targets and ensure daily priorities are dealt with accordingly. Our client are Health and Safety focused, your day will begin with leading your team in a Health and Safety review and briefing to identify potential hazards on site.
You will be picking and packing orders, replenishing stock as required, unloading deliveries, and completing stock takes.
Still want to know more….
Your duties will include:
- Working in a supervisory role leading a team, focusing on Health and Safety in the workplace
- Pick/packing orders
- Replenishing stock as required
- Unloading deliveries using a forklift
- Completing stock takes
What's in it for you:
- Monday-Friday 7:30am-5pm, weekends are for family right?
- Competitive weekly wages or salary to be negotiated based on experience
- Kiwisaver, Annual Leave, ACC Cover
- Immediate start
- Opportunity to work with a well known company
- Variety and fast paced environment
- Annual Leave, Kiwi Saver contributions and ACC cover
- Dedicated team to ensure your health and safety is our number one priority
- Convenient Penrose location with free parking
- Experience in a complex warehouse environment required
- Proven ability to give direction and lead a team by example
- Current forklift licence (OSH or F endorsed)
- Experience with Microsoft Excel required
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literate with previous experience in Excel and Word
- Health and Safety focus
- Reliable transport
If this sounds like just the role you've been looking for, we would love for you to apply online with your CV or just pick up the phone and call Bryar on 021 198 9281 or email email@example.com with the subject "Supervisor Store Person - Penrose"
So what are you waiting for, apply now!
Free phone: 0800 888 860 (Option 1 for Auckland, Option 1 for Engineering & Technical).
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.