Kick start your career with the leader in specialised chilled and frozen transport and storage in Hawkes Bay.
We are looking for a superstar Store Person to join a team that specialises in refrigerated transport and logistics.
In this role, you will help load and unload cargo and trucks, using pallet jacks and trollies. Moving between a freezer environment at -20 degrees and a chiller environment, you need to be comfortable working in a cold environment.
You will be working on a rotating roaster (great if you need flexibility and happy to work early mornings and Saturdays) you should be available to work the following shifts:
- Monday to Friday: 2am - 10.30am / 4am - 2.30pm / 12pm - 8.30pm.
- Saturday 2am - 10.30am.
Key skills and experience:
- Forklift experience with current forklift endorsement and OSH certificate
- Administration skills - Document control for processing goods and shipments
- Physically fit as manual handling is required
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills across a diverse range of people
- Comfortable with working in chilled and freezer environments.
What's in it for You?
- Full PPE gear, training and ongoing support is provided
- Work for a well-respected local company
- Invest in your career within a growing company
- Discounted Southern Cross and Gym membership!
If you are interested in this opportunity, we would love to speak to you. Apply now below or call Alisha on 06 870 0310. We are based at 38C Austin Street, Onekawa, Napier, please feel free to pop in and meet us face to face to find out more.