We have teamed up with one of the largest civil constructions business in Hawkes bay and need your help! We are looking for an experienced STMS to join the team in Napier. The ideal candidate must be available to start immediately and hold a current STMS certification.
As the business continues to grow the successful applicant will have the opportunity for ongoing full time work. As an STMS your role will be to ensure the safe and effective delivery of Traffic Management on sites and in your team.
- Working hours: Monday to Friday with the occasional Saturday.
- Running the traffic crew (TC1's) and labourers
- Site management
- Using/moving the plant equipment as required
You will need:
- Class 2 license (desirable)
- Proven NZ STMS experience
- Ability to pass a drug test and have a clean criminal history
- Physically fit and ability to use initiative
- Available to start ASAP
What's in it for you?
- Training and development
- Opportunity for ongoing work
- Competitive hourly rate
- We'll look after the paperwork so that you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax
- You'll be working with people who respect the skills you bring to the job and who'll help you progress your career
- PPE provided
If you think you've got what it takes, apply now or call 068700310 for more information.
Be part of a company that looks after its people. We look forward to hearing from you.