We have an exciting opportunity for a qualified steel fabricator working with all varieties of metal who can bring maturity and experience to the table.
This role will see you working on very high-end architectural metalwork, challenging your skill set and delivering superior finishing results each day you are on the job!
The perfect candidate will have the aptitude to succeed as well as being eager to continue learning. Being a proactive problem solver while having the ability to ask questions is desirable.
To be successful you will need to be qualified with proven experience, be detail oriented and familiar with architectural drawings and plans.
What we're looking for:
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Strong Health and Safety awareness
- Be physically fit - lifting roughly 20-25kg
- Reliable and punctual
- Own transport to and from work - Full class 1 licence expected
- Honest and hardworking attitude
- Great communication skills
If you join our team here is what we can offer:
- Opportunities for ongoing work
- Fair pay rates and your wages paid weekly
- As our employee (not contractor) you'll get holiday pay, sick pay, ACC you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax.
- Immediate start
You will also need to:
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Agree to a criminal record check
- Provide 2 references we can contact
- NZ Residency or be able to provide a Work Visa
Come and join the team at AWF and apply online NOW!
Unit 3/27Norton Road, Frankton, Hamilton. Alternatively you can call us on 07 848 1816/0800 88 88 60 for more information.