As the local staffing agency, employers call in jobs to AWF every day. Their needs range from general labouring to semi-skilled work and skilled trades. We work with some of New Zealand's leading companies and have a huge range of new job opportunities daily.
"In a recent survey of field employees who were leaving AWF for their next opportunity, 94% said that their work was recognised and valued by the team at AWF. These employees moved on to a range of great new opportunities, including 41% who took on a permanent role."
Site Manager/ Senior Site Manager
- Mt Cook
- Weekly pay
About the Role
AWF are looking for an experienced Site Manager to join a team currently managing the project that is just completing the construction of the slabs and commencing with the vertical structure.
There is a broad range of disciplines required on the build as the clients' buildings are a mix of residential town houses and a larger concrete and steel commercial structure.
- You will have a commercial or residential building back background
- Previous experience as a site manager
- An ability to promote team work
- Competent in computer skills and communication.
What we offer
- Your own PPE gear at no cost to you
- Weekly pay
- 4 weeks annual leave per year, 10 sick days, 11 stat says and KiwiSaver contributions
- A supportive environment with people who care about people and are passionate about the work they do
About the client
- New Zealand's leading construction team
- Deliver great projects
- Great Ethos and values
- Expert teams throughout New Zealand
If interested please apply now or alternatively contact Annette@AWF on 04 4739915 or 0800 88 88 60