Join a leading Auckland based Design build Construction Company specialising in commercial and industrial design build warehouse projects. We have a vacancy for a working Foreman to take responsibility for site activities, reporting to the Project Manager. The company have an excellent reputation in the market, and a very strong forward work load.
To be a successful applicant, you must be a trade qualified carpenter.
What's in it for you?
- Above market remuneration
* Vehicle and fuel card
* Variety of work and projects
* Great company culture
* Established and successful, New Zealand owned company
* Career progression
* Personal growth opportunities
About the role:
- 5 years plus NZ experience running gangs of trades and labour, and an understanding of operating machinery/civils on projects, (Drainage, Earthworks, Pipeworks and Wastewater).
- Health & Safety, Environmental and QA Supervision. Implementing site specific plans, conduct regular toolbox meetings and carry out
- Supervision of onsite staff, ensuring a high level of productivity and maintaining a strong team environment.
- Reading of plans and specifications & understand programmes
- Forward planning
- Relevant experience within the construction/industrial industry
- Experience in concrete form work, reinforcing, concrete work, steel assembly, carpentry work, carpentry finishing work
- Worked in Commercial Construction at a Leading Hand level or proven leadership in former work roles
- Commitment to improving performance in product quality and safety
- Adaptable and flexible Working Foreman - Commercial / Industrial Construction Trade qualified
- Experience in industrial builds
- Energetic team player
The role would suit a candidate who has extensive experience as a Foreman/Supervisor on commercial construction sites.
We appreciate your time in applying, unfortunately due to the volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information please contact Cam Whalen 021 195 8707 or email@example.com