AWF are currently looking for customer service focused individuals who can perform security observation checks at designated sites within Auckland Airport.
The role is a 4 on 2 off rotating shift, therefore you will need to be flexible as you will be required to work weekends and early morning / late nights, as well as public holidays. Ability to gain good hours as you will be working 5-6 hour days.
Your role will entail security observation activities across the Auckland Airport sites.
Applicant's will have the following attributes and experience:
- Well presented
- Good communication
- Ability to work rostered shifts (day, afternoon and night)
- Reliable transport to get to work
- Health and safety awareness
- The ability to pass a pre-employment drug & alcohol screening test and Ministry of Justice check
In return, we can offer you the following:
- $18.90 ph + 8% annual leave
- Weekly wages paid on time
- Long term assignment
- On-going support and communication while you are working
Applicants for this position must be New Zealand Citizens, or Permanent Residents.
Please apply online now with an up-to date CV and covering letter
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.