AWF are looking for three Roof and Wall Tiler's with a minimum of three years' experience for positions located in Dunedin. You should have a good command of English both written and verbal and have relevant experience using spray painting equipment.
You will be required to assist with preparation of surfaces including, walls, floors, and roofing areas for laying of ceramic, clay, slate, marble, and glass tiles. We need someone who can work within a team as well as autonomously.
To be successful in this role you will have experience:
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Examining plans, measuring and marking surfaces and laying out work
- Conducting prep work for wall and floor surfaces by removing old tiles, grout and any adhesive
- Conducting additional prep work including filling holes and cracks, and cleaning surfaces
- Using tools including tile-cutting equipment to shape and cut tiles around different fittings, pipes, edges, and corners ensuring it aligns correctly
- Tiling process including spreading adhesive, grouting tiles and removing excess grout
- Applying waterproofing systems to ensure no leakages
What's in it for you:
- Permanent position
- Hourly rate between $30 - $35 depending on experience paid weekly + KiwiSaver, Annual Leave, ACC Cover
- Monday-Friday, minimum 30 hours per week
- Excellent industry exposure and experience
- PPE gear provided, replenished when required
- Working with a dedicated team that ensure your Health and Safety are our number one priority
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.