AWF Invercargill are on the lookout for an experienced roller operator to assist our civil construction client based in Invercargill.
Our client has a number of projects currently underway and they are in need of people to assist them. Other machinery operating experience would be ideal.
Our client operates Southland wide however the workers always return to Invercargill each day so you will enjoy the comfort of your own bed at the end of a hard days work.
Roads are built by teams not individuals and we have one of the best teams around, our client cares about their people and are willing to invest in those who are willing to get stuck in and work hard to help them deliver their great results.
This is ongoing work and for the right people there is the opportunity to join the clients team permenantly should you show that you are a great worker and have the initiative to get on with your work and not afraid to pick up a broom during the down time.
You will be a hard worker and have prior experience operating a roller, however you'll also understand the importance of getting off of your machine to help the team complete the work.
You will take pride in delivering high standards and be committed to working safely.
Ideally you will want to work towards being competent in operating other machinery and build a career in civil machine operations.
To be successful in this role you will also need;
- A full New Zealand drivers license with WTR endorsements (higher class license preferred)
- Be physically fit and capable of operating a shovel as well as a roller
- The ability to pass pre-employment checks including Criminal History and drug screening
- The right to work in New Zealand and relevant documentation to prove it.
- A willingness to try new things and develop to the best of your ability
If this sounds like you then click "apply now" and attach your current CV with a couple of work references or if you'd like more information give Dylan at AWF a call on 03 214 0388.