About the company:
AWF is part of AWF Madison Group - New Zealand's only staffing provider listed on the NZX. Today, we are NZ's largest staffing provider with a geographic spread almost double our nearest competitor. From Kaitaia to Invercargill, there are up to 3,500 people working through AWF every day. From providing chippies to the country's largest constructors, roller drivers to civil contractors; devanning services, picking and packing for many iconic brands; driving trucks in some of the largest fleets; to processing many of the food items we all eat every day, AWF supply them all.
As a Recruitment Consultant you must be able to connect with people, to understand their needs, whether that be a client or a candidate. Multi-tasking and switching priorities are a key element of the role along with maintaining and managing our commitment to the H&S of our staff. This is an end to end recruitment role on a desk with established clients that have the potential to offer more to someone that goes the extra mile for them.
Day to day you will be:
* Building exceptional relationships with both clients and workforce
* Providing regular communication with customers and temp employees
* Managing daily dispatch procedures and ensure effective service delivery
* Ensuring temporary employees skills and experience match job requirements
* Facilitating day to day management of H&S, including on site auditing
* Ensuring daily compliance within proven operating systems
Required to be successful in the role:
* At least 2-3 years of proven experience in the customer service industry
* Background in the recruitment industry preferred
* Some Sales experience preferred
* Account management experience
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Proven administration skills in a fast paced environment
* Experience working with the Microsoft suite
The benefits: The people in our business are passionate about what they do every day, helping people get into to work and thrive. For your passion and hard work you are rewarded with a competitive remuneration package and bonus along with all the perks of work for a large NZ organisation.
For a confidential conversation please contact Richard Knights on 027 577 3594. Applications close on 8 March 2019