* Fast paced and rewarding role
* A natural opportunity hunter/relationship developer
* Build your career with a stable, NZX listed agency - the only one in NZ
* Work with a team that truly has your back and supports you
* Progression opportunities throughout the business
* Looking for your next career challenge? This could be for you!
You will responsible for the selection, recruitment, induction and management of temporary staff for an established client base. You will also share the responsibility for business development and service delivery with prospective and new clients, along with our other high performing team members. A critical aspect of your role will be the management of the Health and Safety and Wellbeing of our employees. Time management skills for effective administrative and CRM Database use will be pivotal to your success.
Required to be successful in the role:
* At least 3-5 years of proven experience in a Key Account Management and/or Recruitment role
* Strong background or knowledge of the industrial sector
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Proven administration skills in a fast paced environment
* Experience working with the Microsoft suite and CRM platforms
The people in our business are passionate about what they do every day, helping people get into to work and thrive. For your passion and hard work you are rewarded with a competitive remuneration package and bonus along with all the perks of work for a large NZ organisation.
About the Company
AWF is the leading provider of blue collar staff to industry, continuing to go from strength to strength with a national footprint spanning Kaitaia to Invercargill.
Our Palmerston North operation enjoys ongoing relationships with numerous head and second tier contractors, and we provide skilled employees to many of the city's leading employers.
We're looking for a motivated individual who embraces 'ownership' of delivering superior service to our clients and employees alike; someone who leaves nothing to chance; someone who has great verbal and written communication skills; someone who relishes the idea of contributing to our ongoing success; and most importantly, someone who is committed to the Safety education and management of our employees.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Building and maintaining exceptional relationships with clients and employees in the field
* Seeking additional business opportunities we can capitalize on
* Administrative duties supporting both relationship and compliance objectives
We're opening minded about the type of background you'll come from although it would be advantageous if you've had exposure to an industrial environment and /or recruitment.
If this sounds like you then please apply following the link or for more information contact Adrian on 027 807 1698
|Location:||Palmerston North, New Zealand|
Sorry, this job is no longer available