About the company: AWF is part of AWF Madison Group - New Zealand's only staffing provider listed on the NZX. Today, we are the largest staffing provider with a geographic spread almost double our nearest competitor. With 35 branches from Kaitaia to Invercargill, there are up to 3,500 people working through AWF every day. From providing chippies to the country's largest constructors, roller drivers to civil contractors; devanning services, picking and packing for many iconic brands; driving trucks in some of the largest fleets; to processing many of the food items we all eat every day, AWF supply them all.
About the role: As a Recruitment Consultant in the AWF business you will provide administration and recruitment expertise to support the business in providing quality staff to our clients. The focus of the role is building and maintaining a candidate pool that ultimately contributes to the team hitting their targets both in quality service and revenue.
Day in the life of a Recruitment Consultant…….
- Running targeted sourcing campaigns
- Writing advertising and loading to job boards
- Conducting interviews and inductions
- Completing pre-employment checks on candidates
- Regularly catching up with candidates during the application process
- Working with the team to successfully utilise existing AWF temps
- Catching up with temps out on assignment to make sure they're happy
What do you need to be a Recruitment Consultant at AWF?
- A real desire to see others succeed
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Administration experience gained somewhere where multi-tasking is the norm
- Team focused attitude - no man is an island
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using the Microsoft suite
The benefits: The people in our business are passionate about what they do everyday, helping people get into to work and thrive. Coming to work everyday to work with a positive team while you support others in their job search is something that would be hard to find anywhere else. For your passion and hard work you are rewards with a competitive remuneration package and all the perks of work for a large NZ company.
If this fantastic opportunity sounds like you then please apply now with a CV and Cover Letter. If you would like to know more about the role please phonre Kirsten Poole, Team Leader, Southern Region 027 577 3594