We have an exciting vacancy for a detail oriented Quality Assurance Manager for an industry leader in electro magnets and semiconductors located right here in your back yard! This company has paved the way in design, innovation, manufacturing and testing of engineering solutions. With a large international footprint you would be silly to pass up this opportunity!
As a QA manager you are a key member of the team ensuring your product goes out on time to the highest of standards. You not only have to inspect products but also investigate faults, log results and preform calibrations as required. There are 1000's of metal based products to inspect so you'll be constantly challenged. This role will be Mnday through Friday from 3:30pm-1:30am.
Your duties will include:
- Inspecting products and logging fault results
- Developing and adjusting processes to prevent future faults
- Ensuring all technical quality assurance processes and procedures are maintained
- Preparing CMM programs and operations as required
- Analysing, evaluating, troubleshooting, diagnosing, and resolving all CMM issues/problems
Skills & Experience Required:
- Mechanical based background knowledge
- Minimum of 2 years in a similar QA based role
- Understanding of mechanical measurements, visual inspection, and schematic drawings
- Experience with CMM is preferable
- Attention to detail with time prioritisation skills and great communication skills
Please note that this role is located within the mechanical engineering industry, previous experience in a pharmaceutical/cosmetics or food manufacturing industry is not relevant to this role.
If this sounds like you do not wait to apply! Apply now via the online portal!
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.