About the company
We are working with a commercial construction company who have a large project kicking off in Lower Hutt. They specialise in doing medium level commercial construction. You will get long term work with the opportunity to work Saturday. They have a great understanding of H+S and want to ensure you go home safe everyday.
About the role
Your new company is looking for qualified Carpenters who are capable of reading plans and can be given a task to do and left to it. You will need to have your own tools consisting of a minimum, basic hand tools, battery drill and skill saw. If you have your own nail gun, bench saw and other power/bench tools you will be able to command a higher rate.
Beneficial experience will include full scope, however these skills are Key:
- nstallations of external and internal doors
- Skirting, architrave and scotia installations
- A carpenters level of joinery capability
- Retaining wall construciton
What is on offer:
* Ongoing work Monday - Friday with Saturdays available if you are interested
* Weekly pay
* As our employee (not a contractor) you are entitled to holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover and we will pay your tax
* You'll also be working with great people who respect the skills you bring to the job and who'll help you progress your career.
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch.
If you are interested click apply NOW or call Evan on 04 473 9915