Our client is a leading provider of container and pallet storage, they manage, maintain, transports, and supply more than 350 million platforms to customers to help transport products safely and efficiently.
We are seeking a dedicated candidate to join the team in the pallet repair division in Whakatu. This role will be ongoing for the successful applicant.
-Monday to Friday, 6.30am- 3.00pm
The duties involve:
- Inspecting pallets to ensure they are within standards
- Using hand tools to repair and build pallets
- Separating pallets that can no longer be used
- Physically Fit
- Be able to stand all day
- Use a nail gun
- Use a 20oz hammer
- Use a battery operated sabre saw
- Be able to meet daily targets
- Pass a drug screen
- Can start ASAP
Whats in it for you:
- Ongoing work that can go permanent
- Consistent working days and hours
- Work in a company that cares for you
- Training and development
Start your career here. If this sounds like you apply online today or call on 068700310 for more information.