This will be a temp assignment (Mon to Sun) at - Waiheke Island. The person will be helping the team with picking online orders.
The role is based on Waiheke, it would be preferable if you are based on the islands.
This is a "hands on" role Monday - Sunday, working with a great team that is focused on delivering results.
- Excellent friendly team and great working conditions
- Waiheke Location with plenty of off car parking
- Opportunity to move around to different departments and pick-up new skills.
SHIFT AVAILABLE (Monday to Sunday)
- DAY SHIFT: 5am - 1:30pm
- NIGHT SHIFT: 10pm - 05:30am
What is in it for you?
- Competitive pay rates and weekly pay
- Day and Night Shifts available
- Gain up to 40 Hours a week
Experience in the following could be advantageous:
- Picking & Packing
- RF scanning experience
To be successful you will need:
- Flexibility to work more than 40 Hours a week if required (Including Weekends).
- Good numeracy and literacy
- Physically fit (Some bulk orders up to 20 kgs to pick)
- Reliable and able to start asap
In return, we can offer you the following:
- Weekly wages paid on time
- Regular, consistent work
- On-going support and communication while you are working
If you are keen on being part of a company that cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it will be well worth your while.
If this sounds like you click apply now to join the AWF team or call 0800 922 944.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.