AWF Nelson are looking for staff to assist our client with multiple positions available for pick and pac roles in their lead up to the busy Holiday period.
The roles are The days of work are either Sunday to Thursday or Tuesday to Saturday approx 40 hours a week
This role, as a public facing position, will be required to wear a mask while working on the shop floor
About the Role
- Entry level position
- Need to be reliable, punctial and committed
- Picking products to an order sheet, replenishing shelves and packing product into consignments
- Medium manual handling involved, need to be able to read off order sheets too.
- Need to be committed to learn, follow instructions and retain information
- Physically fit and have ability follow written orders and have good organizational skills
- Ability to get to work, public transport may not always be available
As the local staffing agency, employers call in jobs to AWF every day. Their needs range from general laboring to semi-skilled work and skilled trades. We work with some of New Zealand's leading National companies and have a huge range of new job opportunities daily.
"In a recent survey of field employees who were leaving AWF for their next opportunity, we received the following feedback from an employee who had moved into a permanent role with our client - "through the help of AWF, I was able to go permanent full time through something that I have always wanted to do, and I wouldn't have been able to do that without them."
*Please note that our commitment to our crew's safety on the job means that everyone undergoes a pre-employment drug and alcohol screen.
Best part of working with AWF:
- Competitive and fair pay rates
- You will get holiday pay 8%, ACC cover, Kiwi saver
- Wages paid weekly.
- A foot in the door with some of NZ largest companies
- Treated as a person and a valued member of the AWF family.
What to do next
We would love to hear from you and to get to know you better.
For more information about this or other roles we have, here are 3 easy ways you can get in touch:
1 You can phone the branch on 035475467 or 0800 88 88 60 Press 3 then 1 2 If you would like to email the branch directly send your email to mailto:mailto:email@example.com attention "Pick and Pack". (Attach a CV if you have one, don't worry if you don't) 3 Pop into our branch at 101 Bolt Road, Annesbrooke for a friendly chat.