Pick packer required for an immediate start in a dynamic, fast paced Automotive Distribution Centre based in Mount Wellington Auckland
This is an ongoing temporary role working an afternoon shift 2pm to 6pm, Monday to Friday, 4 hours per day with the possibility of additional hours being available during peak periods
This is a fast paced role in a supportive team environment with full training provided.
- Excellent friendly team and great working conditions
- Mount Wellington location
What's in it for you?
- Afternoon Shift 2 pm to 6 pm (Monday to Friday)
- Ongoing work (20 Hours a week)
To be successful you will need:
- Able to follow instruction and work as part of a team
- Experience within fast paced pick and packing environment
- Experience in RF scanning an advantage however full training provided
- Flexibility to work more than 20 Hours a week if required.
- Good numeracy and literacy
- Physically fit
- Reliable and able to start asap
Applicants for this position should have NZ Citizenship or Residency.
In return, we can offer you the following:
- Weekly wages paid on time
- Regular, consistent work hours
- Annual leave / ACC and Sick leave managed by AWF.
AWF is New Zealand's largest recruitment agency. If this sounds like the job for you APPLY NOW
AWF: KEEPING NZ WORKING