AWF are seeking Pick Packers who have great attention to detail and able to work with sensitive products. Our client, who is based on Glen Eden, West Auckland is a leading supplier of anti-pollution facemasks that are not only fashionable but also provide superior filtration.
Your duties may include:
- Light product packers
- QC/QA checking of products, bag and print
- Data entry
What's in it for you?
- Great team environment with a well established company
- Flexible day shift start time: Between 8 - 9 am due to Auckland Traffic
- Between 8-10 hour shifts with flexibility due to high demand
- Ongoing work.
- Weekly pay
- Immediate start in Glen Eden - West Auckland
To be successful you will need
- Great attention to details
- Handle sensitive/delicate products
- Able to focus on both team and individual KPI's
- Good command of the English (Mandarin speaking an advantage but not a must)
If you are available for immediate work in West Auckland apply for this role NOW
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
A pre-employment drug screen is part of our recruitment process. We will also need to be able to contact 2 relevant -workplace- referees.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.