This employer imports & distributes office products throughout New Zealand. They are located on the North Shore and require a part time person to join their packing team. They have a fast paced environment and require someone who is motivated, reliable and switched on. You will also be required to deliver parcels when emergency orders have been placed.
What's in it for you?
- Permanent warehousing position
- Part time - Monday to Friday 9am - 3pm
- Competitive hourly rate
- Fast paced environment with good work life balance
- No forklift license required - they will assist with this!
- Close knit team
About the role:
- Pick packing + monitoring stock levels
- Inwards goods
- Stock take
- Deliveries when required
- Previous pick packing / warehousing experience
- Forklift is advantageous but not essential
- Clear communication and ability to follow instructions well
This is a fantastic warehousing opportunity for those of you seeking part time work. To register your interest click the apply icon. For any questions or a confidential chat please contact Lara Evans email@example.com or 0212466017.
We appreciate your time in applying for our position. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applicants only those that are short listed will be contacted.