This entry level role is a fantastic opportunity for someone wanting to join the automotive industry, and train to become a qualified panel beater.
The start of your career will involve labouring, detailing, and moving vehicles. You will have the opportunity to learn new skills and duties to expand your career in the automotive collision repair sector. No previous experience is required as training and development will be provided.
This is a full-time role, Monday to Friday 7.30am to 4.30pm
Skills and Attributes
- Desire to work in the automotive industry
- Committed to working fulltime ongoing
- Reliable and punctual
- Eagerness to learn new skills
- Organizational and time management skills
- Good manual skills, accuracy and precision
What's in it for you?
- Entry level role, no previous experience is needed
- Career progression
- Development your knowledge in the automotive industry
- Training and development is provided
- Full- time, Monday to Friday with consistent hours
- Weekly pay
What to do next?
If you are interested in this role, click apply with your CV attached or give Alisha a call on 068700310 to find out more.
We look forward to hearing from you.
AWF- Keep NZ working.