Are you looking for continuity of work in the commercial sector? Can you hit the ground running and want to work 40 hours a week? We are looking for all levels of Painters now!
We are taking expressions of interest of people who are wanting to move away from residential painting and not work weekends when we beat Covid 19. Do you want to paint local schools, libraries and bigger commercial projects? Come work for the team that painted our office!
Our client has:
- Ongoing work
- Consistent hours
- Long term opportunity for the right candidate!
- Team of 7 highly skilled tradesmen working 5 commercial jobs with a lot more on the horizon
Whats in it for you?
- $23 - $33 p.h - the more experience the higher the rate!
- Monday to Friday
- Holiday pay, sick pay (after 6 months) and bereavement leave
- Paid weekly
- PPE supplied
Do you tick these boxes?
- At least 12 months painting experience in rolling and brush work
- Proven experience in prep, priming and finishing
- Own basic tools, drivers licence and own transport
- Live in the Wellington region
- Hold a Site Safe ticket but if yours is expired, we can book you on the next course! EWP is preferred
- Can do attitude with an attention to detail
- Clear criminal history and can pass a drug screen
Join us! We'll look out for you, keep you safe while you're on the job, and help you step up the career ladder!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or valid NZ work visa and provide an up to date CV.
If you feel you are the right person for the job or would like further information, please call Brittany Green on 04 473 9915, or hit apply!