You should have 1-2 years' experience with painting and are capable of finishing work, including a sound knowledge of paint application processes and best practices.
Attractive rates of pay are on offer alongside training opportunities such as "Working at Heights", "MEWP - Mobile Elevated Work Platforms" and Harness Training.
The opportunity may exist for an apprenticeship to be undertaken.
We require driven, self-motivated, and capable experienced painters who can take direction, work alongside a foreman and hit the ground running. You may hold a trade certificate or have the equivalent of 3+ years of painting experience.
You must be able to identify substrates, have high quality finishing work, carry out surface preparation and confidently use a pressure washer.
Experienced foreman required to lead projects, run crews from 2 - 8 staff at a time. Have true leadership qualities along with great customer service. You will have a sound background in project management within this field and able to demonstrate this with proven work history.
- Feel comfortable operating an iPad for carrying out Health & Safety procedures
- Have good customer service and communication skills
- Reliable transport to and from work - Full class 1 licence advantageous
- Honest, motivated, and hardworking attitude
- Strong Health and Safety awareness
*Please note that our commitment to our crew's safety on the job means that everyone undergoes a pre-employment drug and alcohol screen.
What's in it for you?
- Opportunities for ongoing work
- Fair pay rates and your wages paid weekly
- As our employee (not contractor) you will receive all standard employee entitlements including holiday pay, ACC etc
- Immediate start
- Temp to Perm opportunities for the right candidate
What to do next
We would love to hear from you and to get to know you better.
For more information about this or other roles we have, here are 4 easy ways you can get in touch:
1. You can phone the branch on 07 575 5782 or 0800 88 88 60
2. If you would like to email the branch directly, send your email to email@example.com attention "Painter". (Attach a CV if you have one, don't worry if you don't)
3. Pop into our branch at 81 Girven Road Mount Maunganui for a friendly chat.
4. Send a txt to 021 802 043 and let us know your name, quote the word "Painter"