ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be a person who is highly motivated, has excellent communication skills, and who excels in delivering a superior service to our customers. You will need to comfortable calling on existing clients and developing new clients. Your ability to manage a number of operational tasks at any one time will set you apart as a high performing team member. The Branch is tight knit and efficient, and we are looking for a team member who can add to this. Flexible about start and finish times and some weekend phone coverage would be necessary.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Building exceptional relationships with internal and external customers
- Provide regular communication to temp employees
- Leading and participating in Health and Safety initiatives. Including site visits
- Manage daily dispatch procedures and ensure superior service delivery
- Ensure temporary employees skills and experience match job requirements
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Steady work history ideally in a team leadership position
- A background & knowledge within the manufacturing/Logistics and construction sector would be advantageous
- Able to focus on the big picture operationally but with an eye for detail
- Some experience in recruiting staff would be advantage
- Local geographic knowledge would be advantage
- Experience working in a Health & Safety environment preferred
- Immediate start preferred
- You will have a day off on your birthday and a day off to do your Christmas shopping!
- Training and development to help you succeed
- Career pathway and opportunities for growth within the AWF Kaitaia branch as well as throughout the AWF Madison Group Nationally
- Competitive remuneration package along with all the perks of working for a large NZ organisation
- All the tools you need to be successful including; cellphone, tablet, and vehicle
ABOUT THE COMPANY
AWF Ltd is the leading provider of temporary staff to industry and is a division of the AWF Madison Group. We have been market leader since 1988, and continue to go from strength to strength. We operate Branches from Kaitaia to Invercargill offering a nationwide footprint.
The people in our business are passionate about what they do every day - helping people get into meaningful work and the opportunity to thrive. For a confidential conversation please contact Adrian Green 027 577 3175. If you are up for the challenge please apply now!