AWF are looking for a highly motivated individual who can help our client's online business, in support of their rapid growth which has been driven with increased demand of their products within New Zealand.
You will assist with running their shipping of outgoing products using the GOSWEETSPOT shipping Platform.
In this job you will:
- Sort our customer's parcels for shipping
- This includes creating labels, for Domestic, Australia and other International countries.
- Printing commercial invoices for international freight.
To be successful you will need:
- Understanding how to calculate parcel weight and volumetric measure.
- Experience with GOSWEETSPOT shipping platform would be a beneficial, however not essential
- Fast and keen learner
- Speed and accuracy is essential.
- Computer literate
- Hard working and love a challenge and the ability to work and thrive under
- Great attention to detail and the ability to work unsupervised
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal.
What's in it for you?
- Excellent company with great opportunity to grow.
- Ongoing temp assignment
Location: East Tamaki
Start time: Midnight till 08:00 am (Monday to Friday)
Pay rate: $21 plus Holiday pay, Sick pay & ACC cover
In return, we can offer you the following:
- Weekly wages paid on time
- Regular, consistent work
- On-going support and communication while you are working
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.