A well established multi-national company is seeking an experienced Welder (MIG), based in East Tamaki, Auckland.
This role is full-time on-going Monday-Friday 7:00am-4:00pm, weekends are for family right?
This role will be varied within their maintenance team to assist in repairs of heavy plant and equipment, small plant and equipment and light vehicles. We need someone who can work not only within a team but also works well autonomously.
You will be responsible for:
- Preventative and reactive welding maintenance
- Installation of new parts onto commercial vehicles including mufflers, chassis reinforcement etc
- Reading and interpreting technical diagrams and drawings
- Quality checking your work
- Following relevant health and safety protocols
What's in it for you?
- Full time ongoing work Monday-Friday 7.00am-4.00pm, but some flexibility could be required at times
- Competitive wages paid weekly
- Annual Leave, KiwiSaver, ACC Cover
- Dedicated team of consultants to ensure your health and safety is our top priority
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous MIG welding experience, current welding certification would be advantageous but not essential
- Ability to work in a team and autonomously
- Excellent communicator both written and verbal
- Previous experience within an automotive environment would be advantageous
If the above sounds like you, then please hit Apply Now! Alternatively you can call Monique or Bryar on 0800 888 860 (Option 1 for Auckland, Option 1 for Engineering & Technical).
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.