An exciting opportunity for a qualified Machinist is available on a permanent full-time basis in Flat Bush.
Our client is a leading designer and manufacturer of efficient propulsion and energy-management solutions that power vehicles and machines in industries including marine, agricultural, construction and material handling. They pride themselves on their precision machining. You will have the ability to work with machine tolerances of +/-0.02mm.
To be successful in this role, you will be a qualified Machinist with experience with operating both manual lathe and milling machines as well as general workshop machinery and tools. The ability to communicate with clients and the team effectively is a must and exposure to hydraulics / pneumatics / electrical fault finding is preferable.
What's in it for you?
- Permanent position
- Monday to Friday 7:30am-4pm
- Hourly rate $35-40 per hour; negotiated based on experience
- Working for a market leader with a global reach
- Supportive team and environment
To be successful for this position, you will be:
- Relevant trade qualification and experience
- Experienced with using manual lathe and milling machines
- Experience with manual machining and CNC Machining
- Have a good quality of workmanship, working with tolerances +/-0.02 mm
- NZ Citizen, Resident, or hold an Open Work Visa
If you meet the requirements for this position, apply now or give Bryar a call on 021 198 9281 or 09 526 2635.
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.