We would love you to apply for this role; if you are able to 'think on your feet', trouble-shoot production machines, and enjoy a diverse working environment. This factory is busy and fast-paced, and is NZ owned and operated.
About the job:
- Located in Taita
- Monday to Friday
- 11.00pm - 7.00am
- Free parking on site
- Very close to public transport
What you will be doing:
- Ensure that raw material and recycled material bins are full to be distributed into the machine
- Ensuring that the antiseptic gel tank is full at all times
- Quality checking product as it comes off the machine
- Trouble-shoot/identify potential issues that may arise
- Have the ability to resolve production/machine problems
- Put all defected product into a plastic shredder
- Trim the plastic off products
- You will receive plastic products off the machine, that has two parts
- Assembling small parts
- Packing product into boxes
This job is suited to:
- Someone who has attention to detail
- Who is honest and reliable
- Someone who is looking for night shift hours
- Someone who is looking to climb the ladder to success
- Machine operation experience required
What's in it for you:
- Ongoing work with consistent hours
- Monday to Friday. Enjoy your weekends off
- Weekly pay
- All PPE gear is supplied at no cost to you
- Ongoing support from the AWF team.
If this job sounds like you, and you are willing to work nights, hit APPLY NOW! Alternatively, call Nic on 04 474 2366, with any queries you may have.
To be considered for one of these roles, you will need to pass a pre-employment drug screen and have a clean criminal history.